my to do list is continually growing and i feel myself continually procrastinating. i will never succeed in anything if i continue this way, and i will never start if i do not make a tangible list of things that i actually, need, to, do:
1. write this blog at least twice per week
2. make a budget for the next six months that will reduce some debt and still let me have all the pretty things and exciting adventures i have been planning
3. work hard at selling shoes. even though i hate selling shoes, it will make ^ budgeting easier
4. work on the ultimate encyclopedia to every (useless and useful) thing
5. take up yoga without giggling hysterically
i think this is a good start. it's not too overwhelming. i think i can achieve it with a little perseverance.